Jumper: Grey V-neck jumper with crest incorporated
Shirt: Light blue polyester/cotton
Tie: School tie must be worn and is available in school or from the uniform suppliers
Pants: Navy Trevira/Wool Blend
Polo Shirt: Navy polo shirt with crest incorporated is compulsory for all year groups for PE.
Jumper, Shirt, Tie and Polo Shirt as above.
Pants: Navy Pants – straight legged.
The above are available from:-
Listowel: Kennelly’s Cloth Hall, William St. (068-23555)
Listowel: Utopia, Church Street. (068-22474)
Abbeyfeale: The Little Rascals, Church Street. (068-31985)
Newcastlewest: Moran’s Bridge Street (069-61078)
Note: Please place your order with stockists as early as possible to ensure full school uniform for August 2016
TARBERT COMPREHENSIVE SCHOOL
SCHOOL UNIFORM POLICY
All students are required to wear full school uniform when attending school.
- Jumper must not be torn.
- Sweat shirts and cardigans are not an acceptable alternative to school jumper and should not be worn to school.
- Polo necks are not acceptable.
- The school tie must be knotted correctly and worn with v-neck jumper.
- Denim shirts are not acceptable.
- Shirts must be worn tucked inside skirt or pants.
- Round neck t-shirts in white or light blue may be worn inside the shirt in cold weather.
- Pants must not be torn or cut at the ankle seams.
- Flares, tracksuit bottoms or denim jeans are not acceptable.
5. Polo Shirt
- Navy Polo Shirt with crest incorporated (introduced in September 2011) must be worn by all students for PE.
- Hooded sweatshirts are not an acceptable alternative to a jacket and must not be worn to school.
- Jackets must be removed during class time.
- Jackets that have been written on must not be worn to school.
7. Full uniform must be worn by students on all occasions when representing the school including extra-curricular activities.
8. In the event of a student being unable, for a genuine reason, to conform to the above – a note from a parent is required and should be presented to the Class Teacher/ Year Head for signing.
9. Students who are too ill to wear the full school uniform are considered too ill to attend school and should remain at home.
10. N.B. Please ensure your son/daughters’ jumper, PE t-shirt and jackets are clearly marked with his/her name.