Timetable for activities for SPHE Focus Week which this year has the theme ‘A Healthy Mind in A Healthy Body’
Monday March 2nd: Random Act of Kindness day – Today we are encouraging everybody in the school to do at least one act of kindness.
- Breakfast Club C2 8:45 a.m. 2nd Years
- Dodgeball tournament – Gym 1:20
- Mindfulness workshop for students A7 1:20
Tuesday March 3rd: Gratitude Day – Be conscious of all the things in life that you have to be grateful for. Start keeping a gratitude journal.
- Say thanks
- Be Active – get out and use the school walk ways
- Walking Club
Wednesday March 4th: Make Someone Smile Day
- Flower Day
- Happy Hat Day
- Listen to your Favourite Music
Thursday March 5th:
- Be Mindful
- Live in the Moment
- Mindfulness Workshop
- Get Active – Hockey Match Teachers vs Students
- World Book Day – Get a book from the Library and enjoy a good read.
Friday March 6th:
- Tracksuit Day
- Get Active
- Please and Thank You
- Learn to relax